10 Rose Water Benefits For Sensitive Skin
Wondering what the hype is with rose water for sensitive skin? Well, it’s simple. Rose water is organic and gentle on all types of skin and is a magic potion for acne. Rose water is incredibly versatile whether you have sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin or combination skin by just adding it to your daily skin routine. Before you go and purchase rose water, make sure you only buy 100% pure rose water i.e. in distilled water. Using rosewater dates back to early Egypt when Cleopatra used the natural product with her skincare routine.
10 Rosewater Benefits
1. Rose water has antioxidant properties that help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
2. Rose water also assists in fine lines, wrinkles, and slows aging skin.
3. Rosewater is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease acne, irritated skin, redness, eczema, and dermatitis. Rose water also works as a cleanser removing dirt, dry skin, oil and aids clogged pores.
4. Due to organic antibacterial properties, it also helps in healing cuts, wounds, and healing scars.
5. Rose water will control and maintain excess oil and the pH balance of your skin.
6. Keeps you face refreshed and young. Using rose water will hydrate, moisturize and revitalize your skin.
7. Rose water helps tone and clean your pores due to its astringent like properties.
8. Applying rose water after a hot steamy shower will tighten capillaries, blotchiness and decreases redness.
9. According to recent studies, the magical aroma roses release can be a strong mood enhancer, making you feel calm throughout the day. It also promotes both mental and emotional well-being while ridding you of anxiety.
10. The fragrance of rose water on your pillow also helps you rest better after a long day, making you wake up invigorated and ready to start your day.