What Causes Purple Pimples?
For some people, there is good reason to stress over purple pimples. Pimples are often red in color. Although it isn’t often that a purple color pimple occurs, it does happen, and it affects some people.
What Is A Purple Pimple?
· A pimple that appears as a purple color.
· This type of a blemish is typically hard to the touch.
· A purple zit is typically categorized as a severe form of acne.
· Pooling of blood under the skin causes the purple color.
· This is usually dominant in light of fair-skinned people.
· Often these are very painful and inflamed.
· Secondary skin infections only aggravate the lesions more.
Hard Purple Pimple
· A pimple the is purple in color has a higher rate of scarring in comparison to other types of blemishes and is usually hard.
· Typical causes of purple-colored zits are an overproduction of oil, overproduction of sebum, and allergies.
· Oily or skin results from heavy oil production or sebum creates a great place for bacteria to grow. This production of oils is the very reason why these can take so long to treat.
· When they treat this type of acne, follow-up appointments are usually necessary to remove scars that may remain on the skin.
Causes and Treatments for Purple Pimples
· The reason for a purple zit is typically the same for any other form of acne, except for each individuals aggravating factors and the differences in genes.
· Treatments are available for even the worst kinds of purple pimples, some examples include:
· Cleaning the skin regularly with mild soap.
· You should use antibacterial soaps, but in moderation. Overuse of certain soaps can cause damage to the skin by over drying.
· Avoid using several products on the area at the same time. Some products can contain ingredients which aggravate the acne.
· Use home remedies like garlic juice. Garlic juice relieves pain, decreases inflammation and fights infection.
· Tomato paste with glycerin, when used as a mask, can remove extra oil from the skin, which is the cause of purple color pimples.
· Eat healthy with foods rich in vitamins that help nourish the skin.
· Remove toxin through sweating by exercising regularly.
· Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
· Treatments are also available for faster results with less scarring.